Friday 11 March 2016

HOW TO: THE BODYCON DRESS










These images have not been retouched.


Seed heels // similar 
Daniel Wellington watch
Kirstin Ash necklace


I admit that I am often deterred by the bodycon/bandage dress, because they always seem to lack creativity  and leaves nothing to the imagination. So your general short and tight combination tends to do the opposite of excite me.

For this particular bodycon dress though, it was the that immediately attracted me - shock horror but black would have probably bored me. The midi length also offers a little more coverage than your average bodycon dress and the non-neutral neutral deep green colour helps one step out of the box but not too far. Pairing with black heels seemed like a no brainer but if you're more into your athleisure (or comfort) then throw on your fav white sneakers.


Leanne xx

Photography by Jordan Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...