Saturday 20 February 2016

HOW TO: THE WHITE SHIRT












Willow shirt // similar // similar
Ksubi denim shorts // similar // similar
Daniel Wellington watch
Kirstin Ash necklace


Now this has got to be one of my favourite shoots because you know that nothing gets me more excited than boots and shirts.

I managed to snag this shirt in the sales (so I apologise profusely you can't get your hands on it but I have linked some equally as great alternatives) and it really hits the spot. The buttons down the back, the curved hem, petite collar and exaggerated cuffs don't get you going then I'm not sure what will!
My advice is when looking for basic pieces like a white shirt, keep your eyes peeled that bit of edge, like the button back for instance, so it stays interesting without tipping over into the not-so-basic zone and more of a statement piece.

Keeping it sweet and short (literally), I paired it with my long time love, Ksubi shorts, with floral detailing and some fresh kicks to finish it off.


Leanne xx

Photography by Jordan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...