Saturday 6 February 2016

HOW TO: THE SHIRT DRESS


Your outfit all-in-one summer essential with a sweet twist.







These images have not been retouched.



My petite frame means that my wardrobe is quite lacklustre in the dress department, so when I find one that is edgy and fits, it is truly happy days.

Needless to say, I've been thoughtfully outfit repeating and wearing this dress close to non-stop over the last week. If you were one that loved the high-low hem, then this one is perfect for you. But even those who were not such a fan, the subtly of this piece means you won't instantly be irked either. The tie around the waist gives it shape and the light weight material makes such a comfortable piece. I also don't have to tell you that dresses like does all the work for you, making the days with nothing to wear ten times easier.

Can we all just take a moment for these Topshop boots. If you're a regular visitor then you know I am a little straight up boot crazy. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't fall for the soft leather and that red tortoise shell heel.



Leanne xx


Photography by Jordan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...