Sunday 9 August 2015

AFTERNOON IN CENTRAL PARK



I've entered the Bloglovin' competition where the blog with the most followers gained gets to be featured on their page! 

If you've got Bloglovin' or have always been meaning to get an account just click the Bloglovin' icon to the right before the end of August.

So help a girl out and get that number rising! 
There you can keep up to date with The Mind's Paradise & all your favourite blogs & their latest posts so head on over.

Be sure to also follow me on other social media using the icons to the right to stay up to date with my me and my blog including my new Facebook page :)




Sorry I have been M.I.A. the past couple of months, but I am definitely back & ready to bring you come exciting stuff. Here is the first of what is to come from my trip and what better way than to start with the one & only Central Park. 

Drop me some comments, would love to hear from you guys!










French Connection striped dress 
Out of Print tote bag 
Lacoste sneakers 
& Other Stories sunglasses 
Daniel Wellington watch 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...