Saturday 9 August 2014

Ain't no paper gangsta










Bonds white tee 
Alice in the Eve lace shorts 
Zara leather jacket 
Shubar boots 
Daniel Wellington watch 
Lovisa necklace 
Marcs glasses frames

Sorry that it has been a while kids! Uni momentarily took over my life, trying to get back into the swing of things after a long holiday and recovering from jetlag. Orientating myself and organising my life seems to require somewhat close to 100% of my attention!

This is basically what happens when it's a Friday afternoon, you have a DSLR camera and a group project with your besties. And this is also my lazy, "it's Friday" kind of throw together - trusty simple basic pieces can go a really long way! Picking white frames was the best decision because when I'm feeling tired or lazy (more often the case) an outfit can be easily jazzed up with something unconventional - and what seems to be a great conversation starter too (yes they are real glasses)! Don't be scared of studs, they too are a good conversation starter :)


Leanne x

Photo credits: Antonia & yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...