Sunday 27 July 2014

No monkey business









Zara grey turtle neck 
Zara pants 
Rings from Glebe Markets 

It definitely feels good to be home but I can't say I don't miss the weather up in the northern hemisphere, Sydney you are friken cold alright!

I have never felt completely comfortable wearing turtle necks out in public as they have always encompassed a bit of dag for me but thank goodness for the 90's trend because I seriously love them and they are easily the single warmest item (I'm too lazy for layering sometimes... okay maybe a lot of the time). Leather is the one & only thing that will sway me from my denim ways - and when I mean I have been wanting leather pants for ages, I seriously mean AGES. Zara you have done well.


Leanne x

Photo credits: Tash Fonseca 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...