Wednesday 5 March 2014

Comme des garçons









Bonds white tshirt 
Country Road pants 
Converse shoes 
Sportsgirl sunglasses 
Swatch watch 

Happy autumn everyone! This is a simple one from me - mainly because I was in one of those mad rushes on a Monday morning after a late night where I had those I-have-a-wardrobe-full-of-clothes-but-nothing-to-wear! moments (which I have too often for my liking especially now that I have started uni) and used the simple trick of choosing basics and chucking something patterned in the mix returning me back to my relaxed boy-ish ways! Plus I cannot believe I have not owned a pair of converse before - they are actually most comfortable shoes you will ever find. 

Plus I saw a cute watermelon on the street and thought that I must take a picture with that! 

Watch this space for a sneak peek of my adventures in South Africa and Mauritius :)


Leanne x


Photo credits: Kim Son Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...