Thursday 7 January 2016

REFORMATION






These images have not been retouched.


Reformation top
Reformation skirt // similar
Kate Spade bag // similar
Kirstin Ash necklace 
Daniel Wellington watch
Lacoste sneakers // similar
& Other Stories sunglasses


Hope you guys had a splendid festive season and ready for what the new year has to bring! Sincerest apologies for not being on top of my blogging game for the past month but I feel as though it is all going to change from now on.

Thought this was a fitting post to begin the new year with, as its the time for a refresh and maybe a few changes.

I have been dying to show this Reformation coord which I picked up in their last mega sale. I have been coveting everything from this brand for quite some time now, but since I'm not much of an online shopper (I know, shock horror, but multiple bad experiences can do that to someone) I couldn't take the risk until there was an irresistible bargain. And now I'm happy to be able to say I have the perfect summer coord!


Leanne xx

Photography by Jordan Lee 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...