Saturday 5 December 2015

ROOFTOP









These images have not been retouched.

Topshop skirt
& Other Stories sunglasses
Zara boots
Daniel Wellington watch


This would definitely have to be one of the more daring monochrome outfits I've worn and wouldn't have thought to try if I wasn't mucking about in my room, frantically trying to pack for a week in Melbourne. Midi skirts have been in for a while now, and I admit as a petite sized human I struggle with the styling. But since I have been obsessed with neckties, look at what a versatile item it turned out to be!

Sorry for being missing in action the last month or so (uni exams & life) but I promise I have plenty coming your way!


Leanne xx

Photography by Jordan Lee 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...