Monday 11 May 2015

LIQUID METAL









Topshop dress
General Pants crop top 
Zara jacket 
Converse 

So.Much.Silver. I know. But strangely enough I don't feel as loud as this outfit probably actually is. There's something about restricting yourself to one colour that really feels slick.

Slip dresses have been one of my favourite trends but one of the harder pieces to style as they can feel somewhat exposing so I broke the metallics up a little with a bit of grey layering and converse (although not sure if it really helped not replicating a disco ball). I do love a bit of metallic though.

Autumn is certainly calling for jackets, great for layering and coping with the crazy (understatement?) weather in Sydney at the moment! I can't say I'm not still mentally preparing for the fast approaching winter months ahead though...



Leanne xx

Photo credits: Jordan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...