Sunday 12 April 2015

FIRST BASE





Zara top 
Jag jeans 
Marcs jacket 
Kirsten Ash pendant
Kate Spade bag 
Pink Loulou plain signet ring 
MAC satin lipstick in 'Twig'

When the colder weather is approaching, I feel like it's always a good time to re-establish and/or update your basics. 

There's quite a lot I've changed up lately (surprisingly)! First off is my my-lip-colour-but-better lipstick from MAC - I tend to just pop a bit on and smudge it in with my fingers. And accessory-wise my lovely sister bought me a new pendent and I've added a few new rings which I promise you'll in in upcoming posts :) 

I also opted for updated version of the cami - just as slinky and sexy but delicate in its colour and structure. And lastly, for denim, I picked up these slightly distressed cropped skinnies because who doesn't love new jeans that fit perfectly! 


Leanne xx

Photo credits: Amy Moran 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...