Saturday 24 January 2015

BEAUTY EDIT #1: My Daily Makeup


Ever since I graduated from school I have found myself more and more drawn to the realms of all things beauty!

This is easily my go-to trusty make-up that I've been doing for probably the last 3 or 4 years (if you hadn't noticed already I am in a very serious committed relationship with my eyeliner) unless its for going out or a special event. I try not to go for anything too overbearing so I keep it simple, quick and all-in-all no fuss.
The only things that often vary are my lip products and I've linked below other products that I often switch to.

What's been great with keeping the style of my makeup the same is that you try many different products until you find the perfect one (or few hopefully) and they are all listed down below.

Make sure to click the links on each of the products!


1. FOUNDATION: Estee Lauder Double Wear Light SPF 10 in Intensity 3.0

2. EYEBROWS: Sportsgirl Rose Eyeshadow palette (similar)


4. BRONZER: Sleek Face Form 



or 
or


Leanne x

Photo Credits: Jordan Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...