Saturday 13 September 2014

COUPE DE FRUITS









Country Road tshirt 
Vintage black mini 
Zara boots 
Fossil watch 

Not going to lie the weather is definitely driving me a little crazy and I honestly cannot wait until we get some sunshine - so lately I've been uncharacteristically turning to skirts and dresses in the hope that better weather comes sooner! There's nothing much that can go wrong with a simple combo like this - comfort and style all in one. I am a huge believer than you can wear boots all year around with pretty much anything you want and boy these Zara babies have been one of my best buys this year. Because I am ever so slightly vertically challenged, these boots make me my ideal height and the shape and shine just add that little something that captures attention.


Leanne x

Photo credits: Tash Fonseca 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...