Thursday 5 June 2014

CAPE TOWN










Hard Rock Cafe tshirt (Key West)
Ksubi denim shorts
Converse shoes  
Sportsgirl sunglasses 
Swatch watch 
Forever New horseshoe necklace
Revlon 'Red Velvet 040' lipbutter
Essie 'Lady Like' nail polish

Cape Town is most definitely one of the most beautiful cities I've been too. It comes as a very close second to London (yes I know I have probably an unhealthy obsession with the place). All I can say is it has ugh seriously good vibes!! Certainly the underdog of cities that must be visited, so much so that I want to return as soon as possible! 

This outfit may not seem like much but it consists of my all time favourite denim shorts (probably the most inappropriate of all time too) and one of my Hard Rock Cafe tshirts - I have unintentionally started to collect the plain ones. Simple pieces, but very tourist trustworthy!


Leanne x

Photo credits: Yours truly & my mother dearest  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...