Monday 5 May 2014

Forget what I need & give me what I want











General Pants grey tshirt 
Alice in the Eve mini skirt 
Forever New necklace
Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings
Swatch watch 
Sportsgirl sunglasses
Shubar boots 


Hey y'all! How's everybody doing with the sweater weather transition? I know I'm feeling a little weighty now that I have to pack on all those layers!

Pairing one of my (very few) skirts and current favourite statement necklaces with a plain tee to balance out the mix. Sorry this post is incredible seasonly inappropriate but to add warmth I would just chuck on a pair of black stockings or knee high socks with or without over the knee boots, with a grey fluffy jumper or a leather jacket :) keeping those colours neutral. 


Leanne x

Photo credits: Kim Son Kee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...